Course fence assembly process and precautions
1. Fix the column of the fence net of the stadium first. The column is a ∮76 round tube. The installation method of the column is pre-buried. After the hole is taken by the water drill, the column is placed and the concrete is poured.
2. Use the hoop key to connect the column and the crossbar. The upper and lower crossbars of the purse string are made of hot-dip galvanized pipe inside and outside. The crossbar is made of ∮60 round pipe. After the column is backfilled with pre-buried holes, the connection can begin. The verticality and flatness of the upper and lower crossbars, the column and the crossbar are controlled within 5mm.
3. Install the purse: the fence is generally made of PE-coated barbed wire with a height of 4 meters. The maximum area of the mesh is 50*50mm (or 45*45mm). The net is first flattened and then inserted into the steel bar to form a square. purse seine.
4. Hanging net: It takes several people to carry out the net at the same time, because the size of the ball net is generally large, and one can't hang the net.
5. The flat steel bead is fixed on one side of the frame by the plastic wrap. After the flat steel bead is inserted into the edge of the plastic wrap, the self-tapping screws are locked on the fence frame at intervals of about 50 cm.
6. After all the fences have been installed, check if the screws are tight and the column beam is shaking.
1. The roll net of the course net is movable. The required size can be flexibly adjusted according to the width. When installing, try to tighten the roll net so that the mesh surface is flat and firm.
2. When a column is installed, a group of installations is to hang a fence around a group of columns, and so on. This installation works best.