Silicon PU badminton court is a sports venue built with silicon PU material. The following small series gives you a detailed introduction to the advantages and maintenance of this kind of stadium;
Silicon PU badminton court advantage:
1. High strength, good elasticity, wear resistance, low temperature, adjustable hardness, convenient, beautiful, impact noise, strong adhesion and durability.
2, friction, so that athletes can easily grasp the balance. Good flatness and strong compression help athletes to use speed and technology.
3, the construction is simple, can be directly paved in concrete or asphalt, low maintenance and maintenance costs, long lanes and signs retention time.
4, according to the needs of various colors, beautiful, comfortable, bright.
5. The strength, hardness, elasticity index and thickness of the silicon PU badminton court, the room for type adjustment is large, and can adapt to the different requirements of competition and training.
6, the overall strong, impervious surface, a certain degree of chemical resistance, easy to clean.
7, is a good weather resistance, climate and temperature have no impact on the venue, does not affect the training after the rain, therefore, the plastic basketball court, also known as all-weather sports facilities.
Silicon PU badminton court construction process:
1. Construction conditions:
Temperature: the ground temperature is not lower than 5 ° C, not higher than 45 ° C;
Humidity: the relative humidity of the air does not exceed 85%;
Slope: not less than 3:1000, not more than 1:1000;
Flatness: The height difference of three meters is not more than 3mm.
2. Construction tools:
a. One concrete cutting machine. (cutting temperature seam)
b. One agitator, agitating container and tooth scraper. (court material laying)
c, small knife, small gray knife, hand rub grinding machine. (surface finishing)
d, tape measure, canvas line, brush, textured paper and other marking tools.
E, cleaning tools such as brooms, mops, water pipes, etc.
3, its requirements:
Leveling (3M ruler error 3mm), strong and solid, no loose floating, clean and clean, cutting reasonable temperature seam.
4. Process flow:
Surface treatment → cutting V-stitch → grinding → caulking → replenishing water → coating scratch elastic layer → coating scraping layer → sub-coating scraping layer → scribing → clearing completion.
5. Construction method:
(1) Open the temperature seam; cut the temperature seam with a square of not more than 6*8m, cut the temperature seam between the original plate and the plate, and the temperature seam width * depth = 6 * 20mm (on the temperature seam and the irregular seam Cut into a V-shaped groove).
(2) Ground damage and uneven treatment: Repair the damaged area with m200: sand/cement = 1:2.
(3) Caulking: Apply the primer to the temperature seam. After the primer is cured, use a compressible foamed cotton board to squeeze into the temperature seam. Make sure that the temperature seam is filled and not bulged. Then Apply a gap of width * thickness = 80 * 1.5mm to cover the surface with a caulk.
(4) Primer: uniformly apply the primer to the base surface. The dosage depends on the firmness of the field. The general dosage is about 0.2kg/m2. After drying, the next step can be carried out.
(5) Replenishment water: use elastic layer material: fine sand / and powder = 1:1, evenly mix, level the water, after leveling, it is required to pass water no more than 3mm 30 minutes after rain.
(6) Scratch the elastic layer: use the elastic layer material to scrape the surface on the base surface with a scraper. The thickness of each scraping coating should not exceed 1.0mm. The drying time of each coating time interval is based on the dryness (generally about 10). Hours, depending on the weather conditions on the site, until the required thickness is applied.
(7) After the elastic layer is applied to dryness, the ground flatness is tested by the accumulated water method. The water accumulation layer needs to be filled with the elastic layer material, and the rough surface portion is trimmed with a grinder, and then the reinforcing layer is applied.
(8) Scratch reinforcement layer: Three layers of 0.6 mm thick are scraped with a flat scraper with a reinforcing layer material (water consistency can be adjusted), and the surface is smooth and smooth after scraping.
(9) Scratch and abrasion resistant surface layer: according to the top coat: special sand = 1:0.5, fully mix and stir evenly, apply on the reinforced surface, generally two coats (usually about 0.5kg/m2). (No special sand can be used to make a smooth surface)
(10) Scribing: Measure according to the standard size, mark the position of the line with canvas line, and then stick it on the court along the canvas line with the textured paper, and use the special marking paint to draw the two lines. Between the papers, the textured paper can be torn off after the surface of the paint is dry.
(11) Completed the clearance.
How to repair and maintain the silicon PU badminton court?
With the increase of the silicon PU badminton court, many silicon PU golf courses have problems. In the face of these problems, how to repair and maintain the silicon PU badminton court as a professional silicone PU volleyball court?
1. Cleaning, maintenance and maintenance of the silicon PU badminton court site is an ongoing task. In addition to daily cleaning, it should also be washed once a quarter, in which heavy pollution should be increased by washing or wiping the right amount of washing powder.
2. Wash before and after the competition to keep the color and cleanliness of the venue. The weather is hot in summer and cold water is sprayed to reduce the surface temperature.
The various lines and symbols of the silicon PU badminton court should remain clearly visible. Over time, aging plastic surfaces, various signs will fade. Therefore, it is necessary to repaint the logo after a few years.
3. If there is any phenomenon such as chipping or peeling, it should be repaired in time according to the specifications to prevent spread. It should be cleaned frequently to keep the drainage smooth.
4. After the rain, the water accumulated on the stadium should be cleaned up in time.
5. During the use, it is forbidden to wear nail shoes to walk on it.